Respected Contributor

Re: Jan. 29 Today is NATIONAL CORN CHIP DAY !!!!! What is your favorite??

Valued Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Heart of Spade said:
On 1/29/2015 05gage25 said:

Tostitos Hint of Lime!! And then, the corn chips served at Chuys restaurant.....so thin and crispy, and they have the best flavor of any plain chip I've ever eaten. I get their salsa and jalapeno ranch salsa to go and they send a whopping big bag of these chips with them. Yum, YUM!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Corn chips from Qdoba are so good, too. We always pick up extras and warm them in the oven. They also have a hint of lime and a coarser salt.

My son loves Qdoba! He said they were good. I will have to give them a try.

And,Smile beckyb1012, that's exactly how I discovered the Hint of Lime....grabbed the wrong bag, but so glad I did...lol

Valued Contributor

Another vote for the Tostitos Hint of Lime. They're addictive!
Respected Contributor

I love the plain original restaurant style tostitos ! Thanks for the heads up on Qdobas chips , If you you register a Qdoba card, you get free chips and salsa ! (Love their queso too)
Super Contributor

How funny, I just fixed myself some chips and salsa before I read this thread. I also like Tostitos Lime flavor, but my chip of choice is On The Border Cafe Style chips. So many chips are high in sodium and since I have to watch my sodium intake, in the big scheme of things OTB isn't bad. There's only 80 mg of sodium in 7 chips, they use sea salt, are gluten free and have 0 g trans fat...and they taste delicious. When I can find them though, I love El Sabroso's Guacachips, they are guacamole flavored tortilla chips and taste sooooo good if you like avocado. Yummy day! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

The opened one. They're all good.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 JustJules said:

How funny, I just fixed myself some chips and salsa before I read this thread. I also like Tostitos Lime flavor, but my chip of choice is On The Border Cafe Style chips. So many chips are high in sodium and since I have to watch my sodium intake, in the big scheme of things OTB isn't bad. There's only 80 mg of sodium in 7 chips, they use sea salt, are gluten free and have 0 g trans fat...and they taste delicious. When I can find them though, I love El Sabroso's Guacachips, they are guacamole flavored tortilla chips and taste sooooo good if you like avocado. Yummy day! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Jules, I really like those too. My entire family does. They don't last long around here.

Respected Contributor

I love the good old fashioned friotos...the dip size! Yum!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18