Respected Contributor

Jan. 1 Today is NEW YEAR'S DAY and BLOODY MARY DAY,

for those who didn't drink enough last night. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Make sure you eat some black eyed peas for luck and some collard greens for money in the new year.

HAVE A GREAT DAY and a GREAT YEAR {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: Jan. 1 Today is NEW YEAR'S DAY and BLOODY MARY DAY,

Uh oh, I'm in trouble, have neither black eyed peas or collard greens to prepare. I do like a nice spicy Bloody Mary. Our local VFW opened at 9am this morning and they're serving $1.00 Bloody Marys, tempting but it's too bloody cold to go out.

Trusted Contributor

I love Mr & Mrs T Spicy Bloody Mary mix........alone, or with some spirits........Happy New Year.........{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Mr & Mrs T Bold & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix, 59.2 fl oz, (Pack of 6)

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Love bloody marys, I always have vodka and everything else I need for them EXCEPT the tomato juice. I don't like V8, never tried Mr T's. Wish I had one right now though, a Bloody Mary sounds great just about NOW!

And I also wish I knew about BEPs & collards - egad, I don't have either, either!!!!!

OOPS! sorry Mrs T - didn't mean to leave you out!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2015 pink dogwood said:

Love bloody marys, I always have vodka and everything else I need for them EXCEPT the tomato juice. I don't like V8, never tried Mr T's. Wish I had one right now though, a Bloody Mary sounds great just about NOW!

And I also wish I knew about BEPs & collards - egad, I don't have either, either!!!!!

OOPS! sorry Mrs T - didn't mean to leave you out!

I HATE....DESPISE.......celery, hence no V8 for me....This is something that I drink and mix all the time......Try it......Kiss Maybe Mr T stepped out for the New Year.....{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Respected Contributor

No bloody Marys here since we don't drink, so I'll have a virgin V8 to celebrate. Love V8! Celery is my favorite veggie.

(We don't have a problem with others drinking in moderation, but we hate the taste!)

Contributor

Dang, I can't believe I missed bloody mary day. I'll have to make that up!