Trusted Contributor

Watched an episode of Heart and Soul with his grandaughter today.  What an absoutley beautiful child!  You can see the love bettween the two of them.  She is so soft spoken and sounds so intelligent at such a young age.  He dotes on every word.  

I,m not sure I'd eat anything they cooked but the chemistry between them was just beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

Thank God. When I saw this thread I feared the worst and thought he had passed. My mother liked Jacques Pepin. But he is very difficult to understand .... I sometimes have to use closed captioning to follow along.

Trusted Contributor

OMGoodness..So sorry to alarm you.  

I actually thought he looked wonderful - 

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum

I haven't seen the show but I checked his cookbook with his grand-daughter out of the library.  She is a beautiful little girl.  

Respected Contributor

Adore him,he is a real artist in the kitchen. He makes everything look so easy. Love the old shows with Julia  Childs, the love and respect between them was palpable. 

Honored Contributor

With Jacques, his GD is like a miniature Julia Child.  They're fun together.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jtdmum

Yes she is an exquisite child and responds so perfectly and loving it always touches my heart when I see them together.

I do adore my beautiful grandaughter and her kind, loving insightfulness so the shows always make me smile and make me think of her.

Valued Contributor

I would eat anything he made.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jacques Pepin

[ Edited ]

I feared Jacques had passed too.  I’ve watched him a long time and am used to his accent.  No problem understanding him.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fiero Woman wrote:

I would eat anything he made.

@Fiero Woman

Me too,  I also get that way whenever  Martha Stewart cooks.