Trusted Contributor

Jacques Pepin and his granddaughter with Ming today

A few months ago I posted about Jacques cooking with his grandaughter on his show Heart and Soul and how beautiful the chemistry is between them. 

Well...Just a few moments ago they were on with Ming Tsai, on Ming's show!  They made curly hot dogs and potato salad with an assortment of sauces.   What amazed me was how much she has grown and what a truly lovely young lady she has become.  She is as tall as her grandfather (not quite as tall as Ming)

I'm not sure I would watch a cooking show about hotdogs but they really made it interesting and fun.  Watching them is such a pleasure.  I hope I see many more in the future!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jacques Pepin and his granddaughter with Ming today

@Jtdmum wrote:

A few months ago I posted about Jacques cooking with his grandaughter on his show Heart and Soul and how beautiful the chemistry is between them. 

Well...Just a few moments ago they were on with Ming Tsai, on Ming's show!  They made curly hot dogs and potato salad with an assortment of sauces.   What amazed me was how much she has grown and what a truly lovely young lady she has become.  She is as tall as her grandfather (not quite as tall as Ming)

I'm not sure I would watch a cooking show about hotdogs but they really made it interesting and fun.  Watching them is such a pleasure.  I hope I see many more in the future!

---------------

I try to watch Jacque's shows whenever I can!  I think he is so charnming and such a good teacher. I really have enjoyed his shows on the Create channel where I have seen him cooking with his granddaughter.  They do seem to have quite a connection; he is so proud of her!!