Valued Contributor

well the verdict is in.....Jimmy broke my heart with the cherry coffee cakes! where is the juicy cherries like the live presentations??  the regular cinnamon is good, but nothing special. your average grocery store is just as good. sorry JIMMY. you got me. you got me good.  Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Re: JIMMYS coffee cakes......

@so so 

In the past, I've purchased four different products from Jimmy The Baker.  This company is located about 25 minutes from my home in Central NJ, but not open to the public--strictly online orders at much higher prices.

I emailed QVC CS for a credit to my account for all four products, which they did immediately.  I gave the reasons for my "returns."  Some supermarkets that bake on premises have much better products. 

There is a company called Entennman's Bakery. located in Long Island, NY, that supplies baked goods to supermarkets (not sure how much territory they cover) and they are a much better choice but I'm sure there are others like it throughout the country.

Honored Contributor

My Jimmy's blueberry cakes had quite an adequate amount of fruit and are very good.  The cinnamon are much more moist than most grocery store crumb cakes including Entemann's.  I'm quite satisfied with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@lovemybichonfrise I don't think Entennman's makes anything inferior. Their various Danish offerings are our vacation breakfast staples! They are the standard to which I hold my other store bought purchases.

Super Contributor

I’m sorry your cherry coffee cakes were not good.   I ordered them and they were great!  Mine had a lot of cherry in them. I was not crazy about the cinnamon one though. I think blueberry is the best.

Valued Contributor

i could not even tell what kind of fruit it was... i love cherry anything. but someone was asleep at the wheel at the factory.  there is pink something on top... the only way i could tell it was cherry.  the cinnamon were good. but ettenmanns are so much better

Contributor

I agree, they are just okay. Cancelled my auto delivery. I love Entemann’s, especially the cheese danish. 

I have been disappointed in three food items I’ve received this month. Would love feedback on my post regarding the croissants, if anyone has time.

Trusted Contributor

I agree - Entenmann's is the best.  

Valued Contributor

I usually do not order food on the Q, but they made it look like they were having a heart attack with each bite so this fish took the bait!!  Smiley Happy  I do, however, have Farmer Johns caramel corn on AD.... my husband loves it so i keep it on AD. now THAT is incredibly GOOD!!!