Honored Contributor

Re: It's stock up on seasonal K-cups & ground coffee time!

@hellokitty wrote:

We love the Starbucks Holiday Blend.  A case sounds good to me!

No artificial sweeteners.  The coffee is just plain good.  

@novamc1

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For all those interested in the Starbucks 'holiday blend', I noticed that Target has the 32 ct k-cup box for $21.99...(approx- $0.69 a cup) pretty good price! If you order $25 from Target you can get FREE S&H too.

Other options would be BB&B...if you have the $10 off $30 coupon that was just mailed out (snail mail) in their most recent circular and buy 3 of the 16 ct (check your local store for availability) the price for the 3 boxes is $31.97...so approx $0.67 per cup.

Of coarse you can buy the 3 boxes online at BB&B, but you won't be able to use the $10 coupon. So the price for the 3 boxes would be $41.97 (each 16 ct box is $13.99) w/FREE S&H, but the price per cup goes up to $0.87 per cup.

Yes, you can try and wait for better deals as it gets closer to the holidays/Black Friday or other sales, but availability will be spotty and/or also risk it being sold out too.

Some of you might be able to get better deals locally, but thought those two options I presented might help a few folks Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I stocked up on Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Chocolate. Also some Chai Latte, Caramel Apple Cider, and plain Apple Cider. I don't drink coffee. Also got the newest K-cup slim 36 carousel in chrome and it's a WOW! I've been keeping all my K-cups in the kitchen cupboard but this carousel is a piece of shiny countertop jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

What are you ordering or have you stocked up already?

I just ordered/stocked up on all the seasonal flavor k-cups and ground coffee of our fave flavors before they sell out. Some will also be new and fun to try as well.

This is what I got:

Bed, Bath & Beyond w/FREE S&H-orders over $39:

Keurig 40-ct winter coffee collection (***new for us)

Keurig-Green Mountain 48-ct pumpkin spice (***cheaper per cup than QVC)

Keurig-Cinnibon 48-ct cinnamon roll

QVC currently FREE S&H:

Keurig 72 ct Green Mountain toasted marshmallow mocha (***new for us)

New England Coffee-paid for S&H:

Eggnog 11 oz ground coffee

Mocha Mint 11 oz ground coffee

Gingerbread Cookie 11 oz ground coffee

UPDATE: I feel real lucky I got the Keurig 72 ct Green Mountain toasted marshmallow mocha when I did with FREE S&H. Boy, that was short lived. For one last time I browsed through all the k-cups QVC has to offer and they removed all the FREE S&H...just an FYI for those interested.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

During November 16-26, Costco offers a box of 60  Starbucks Holiday Blend K-Cups at a $5.00 discount.  (Limit 5 boxes)

I saw them  just a few days ago at Costco--I think the nondiscounted price was  $29.99, at that time,  but could be wrong. 

Costco recently mailed us  a booklet of  discounts for  different dates in November, and this was one of them.

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

During November 16-26, Costco offers a box of 60  Starbucks Holiday Blend K-Cups at a $5.00 discount.  (Limit 5 boxes)

I saw them  just a few days ago at Costco--I think the nondiscounted price was  $29.99, at that time,  but could be wrong. 

Costco recently mailed us  a booklet of  discounts for  different dates in November, and this was one of them.

@novamc1  that info will help a lot of Costco members. We finally have a Costco here locally, but it's still 15 miles away from us clear on the other side of the city. I don't see us becoming members and paying the fee since we hardly ever go that way for anything else.