Honored Contributor

It's stock up on seasonal K-cups & ground coffee time!

[ Edited ]

What are you ordering or have you stocked up already?

I just ordered/stocked up on all the seasonal flavor k-cups and ground coffee of our fave flavors before they sell out. Some will also be new and fun to try as well.

This is what I got:

Bed, Bath & Beyond w/FREE S&H-orders over $39:

Keurig 40-ct winter coffee collection (***new for us)

Keurig-Green Mountain 48-ct pumpkin spice (***cheaper per cup than QVC)

Keurig-Cinnibon 48-ct cinnamon roll

QVC currently FREE S&H:

Keurig 72 ct Green Mountain toasted marshmallow mocha (***new for us)

New England Coffee-paid for S&H:

Eggnog 11 oz ground coffee

Mocha Mint 11 oz ground coffee

Gingerbread Cookie 11 oz ground coffee

Honored Contributor

Re: It's stock up on seasonal K-cups & ground coffee time!

DH and I stocked up on Starbucks Holiday Blend from Sam’s this week. I don’t know about online sales. Thanks for posting. I live close to BB&B too.

Honored Contributor

Although I do not have a Keurig, I'll still check out that winter collection as a January birthday gift. So many times, the flavors are designed for just Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

DH and I stocked up on Starbucks Holiday Blend from Sam’s this week. I don’t know about online sales. Thanks for posting. I live close to BB&B too.

@OKPrincess   I was thinking of getting the Starbucks version of the 'holiday blend' again. We have had it before previous years. However, when I saw the winter collection at BB&B I thought we'd try a new brand of a 'holiday blend' for us (Peet's) and see which one is better. Who knows, Starbucks might win out, but can't go wrong with trying a new brand with just 10 k-cups to try. I also thought it was good for the GM cinnamon sugar cookie. If we really like it, QVC has the 72-ct. We also never had the other 2 varieties in the collection...Donut Shop 'peppermint bark' or Caribou's 'reindeer blend'. It will be fun trying them all. Smiley Happy

We have found for us that some brands excel in certain flavors/blends and not in others.

For unflavored coffee our go-to brands are Newman's Own 'special blend' and Dunkin Donuts and we get them regularly through Amazon and get the large quantity boxes.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Although I do not have a Keurig, I'll still check out that winter collection as a January birthday gift. So many times, the flavors are designed for just Christmas.

@AuntG  We stock up on holiday/winter flavors to be able to have them all year long! I know lots of folks that do this. DH and I enjoy these flavors any time of the year, not just certain months Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I don’t often drink flavored coffee.  When I do, it’s cinnamon sugar cookie & mountain blueberry. I thought the blueberry one would be strange but it’s really good. The scent when it’s brewing is crazy good. 😋

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Renata22 wrote:

I don’t often drink flavored coffee.  When I do, it’s cinnamon sugar cookie & mountain blueberry. I thought the blueberry one would be strange but it’s really good. The scent when it’s brewing is crazy good. 😋

@Renata22  We have the Green Mountain 'wild blueberry' too! I agree...it smells amazing when it's brewing and tastes great! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Whatever happened to their Golden French Toast coffee? I used to buy it all the time - in season.  Wonder why they stopped selling it since it was always so popular.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

Whatever happened to their Golden French Toast coffee? I used to buy it all the time - in season.  Wonder why they stopped selling it since it was always so popular.

@LexaMom  I just googled for the 'Green Mountain golden french toast coffee' and it's still available at various retailers. After you google for it, then click on 'images' and scroll through various retailers. Some show sold out and others have it in stock Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

But they are old posts or are selling old cups.  I ordered it once and it had already expired.  If you go directly to Green Mountain - you cannot find it.