Honored Contributor

Re: It's burning a hole in my pocket - suggestions, please.

@lynnie61 

And I'm still loving my dish drainer!  It was $50 well spent 👍

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I FINALLY GOT TO BB&B TODAY!

YAY!

Of course I spent more than the $50 g/card, but I had WAY MORE than $50 worth of fun.  I got new bottom sheets for the behemoth of a bed DH bought for us.  It requires TXL fittend bottom sheets and I don't like the first ones I bought.  I also got some other practical things like new tongs and spatulas... some makeup and a Primrose Hill makeup bag that was half priced for some reason.  I also bought some of that "boring whiteware" to go with the boring whiteware that I already own.

And then I found this little sign that says it all... "THIS IS MY HAPPY PLACE". Can you find it in the photo of my teeny-tiny kitchen?  Size doesn't matter when it comes to having fun in the kitchen, but since it's a small place, I only hang things that truly have meaning in my heart.  This one was a nice addition.

This is my happy place 2019.JPG

kitchen with sunflowers 2019.JPG

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

I've never been in BB&B and didn't find something that I couldn't live without! Wander around a bit and I bet you can find several things! Have fun!

Honored Contributor

@house_cat  I love your sign and your kitchen is so pretty and cheerful looking. Sounds like you had fun with your gift card!