Honored Contributor

Re: It's burning a hole in my pocket - suggestions, please.

I realize you want to have fun and spend it now, but I like going in during Fall and around the holidays. They have some cute things out and items you don't see year round.

Trusted Contributor

They have lots of cool wall art and fun signs for the house. Also lots of flameless candles too, if you like those! 

Honored Contributor

For me, two options:

practical...head over to the bath section and buy new towels. 

Fun...go to the section in the back, which is excluded from coupons, and buy some Kate Spade glassware or serving pieces.  

Honored Contributor

Okay, now that I have all these good ideas, I need a few more gift cards. If anyone has gift cards or money they don't need, I'll send you my address ðŸ˜‰

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@september 

When did they start having a back section with things that you can't use a coupon?    I've never seen that at the BB&B near me.

Respected Contributor

@house_cat Please tell what your OP is.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal 

I've never noticed that, either, though I know there are a few exclusions.  

@BeccaLou 

I have been so busy this week that I haven't had a chance to get there yet and don't think it's not on my mind!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@september 

When did they start having a back section with things that you can't use a coupon?    I've never seen that at the BB&B near me.

@Bridgegal    Maybe not all stores have this, but I was referring to the section that is primarily for bridal registries. The Kate Spade merchandise is there.  

Trusted Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

My son gave me a $50 Bed, Bath and Beyond gift card for Mother's Day.  Of course, I really NEED nothing, but I'm itching to stop there today and spend it, just for fun.

If you were stopping at BBB today and had $50 to spend on anything, what might you choose?

I just made a trip to BBB.  I always pick up my K-cups and Neutrogena Rainbath.   

Respected Contributor

@house_cat   I still want a $50 dish strainer.  Haha.  BBB is one of those stores where I see 10 things I want or find NOT one thing.  Have a good weekend!