Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

No, every store has a liquor department so I wouldn't order wine from a fashion designer. However, our butcher sells really cute aprons.

@AuntG  In NY and NJ most all grocery stores cannot not sell liquor or wine. You need to go to a liquor store.

NJ's liquor laws are outmoded,  as we NJ'rs no quite well

Honored Contributor

I saw the recorded presentation for these, and IM was actually very good at presenting them, from the point of, what is good for drinking with different meals. 

I thought the selection was too basic but it could work for some people 

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Martha Stewart and Zakarian also have wines.  Wonder if Susan Graver will be next!!!!Smiley Wink

Shameless self promotion.  What does the man know about wines ? 

sounds like he drinks a lot of it 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

No, every store has a liquor department so I wouldn't order wine from a fashion designer. However, our butcher sells really cute aprons.

@AuntG  In NY and NJ most all grocery stores cannot not sell liquor or wine. You need to go to a liquor store.

NJ's liquor laws are outmoded,  as we NJ'rs no quite well

@jackthebear  Sure is but that's why us right over the border in NY like to dine in Jersey. Lots of BYOB restaurants since it's expensive to get a liquor license. Hardly any BYOB on my area of NY. We all go to NJ.

Honored Contributor

Nope--not a wine drinker---and not a fan of IM---maybe you can use it like a hand santizer too!!!!

Super Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Nope--not a wine drinker---and not a fan of IM---maybe you can use it like a hand santizer too!!!!

I LOVE the hand santizer idea.

Trusted Contributor

Do anyone know why he quit doing handbags?  It was like he had a new bag every week, now I never see them anymore.