Trusted Contributor

Is it true? Meredith Laurence returning to QVC?

Haven't seen any posts here...but FB comments are saying Blue Jean Chef is returning to QVC!  I really enjoy Meredith, so hope it's true...but haven't seen confirmation here or on FB.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is it true? Meredith Laurence returning to QVC?

They need to do something to revitalize the kitchen shows.  They're dull as dishwater.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

Haven't seen any posts here...but FB comments are saying Blue Jean Chef is returning to QVC!  I really enjoy Meredith, so hope it's true...but haven't seen confirmation here or on FB.

is there anyone who can provide confirmtion of this?  Will she return as a Cooks Essenitals vendor or in some other capacity.  Also miss her mentor Bob Warden. Used to love the banter between the two Bobs (Warden and Bowersox)

Honored Contributor

I'll believe it when I see it!  So many "rumors" get started on social media🙄

Although, I was watching in the beginning her cooking segments but lost interest.  I guess when vendors & hosts leave they start social media platforms, then, it fizzles out🤷‍♀️

I really am not enjoying Aaron McCargo doing Cooks Essentials -- I think the "skype" transmission is terrible & he really doesn't do anything but sell.  I thought it would be different yet everything about ITK shows is about selling food which doesn't interest me.

Trusted Contributor

They should be so lucky.  Her Christmas cooking show a couple year's ago was so professional, and so good.  I highly doubt it.

Trusted Contributor

oh, I hope this is a true rumor. Love and miss the Blue Jean Chef. Heart

dee

@KLevineFan wrote:

Frequent Contributor

David actually mentioned this possibility on one of his Coffee Talks.  So I think it is true.  He also alluded to writing another cookbook!  

Honored Contributor

Everybody has a book to plug.

Trusted Contributor

@KLevineFan  That would be great. 🤞 She was one of the few that I actually enjoyed watching. I think her presence would give QVC a needed boost.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed her in the past also.......would have liked to have seen her talents/suggestions more....it got to be more just another sales pitch after a while.