Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else not a fan of

They called him "Boringsox", but Bob did actually cook.  I also miss Bob Warden showing items and giving tips and the recipe.   Also tired of having to see the cleaning liquids, cleaning items like mops, vacuums, etc.  I no longer record ITKWM and ITKWD.  If I'm home and have time, I may watch, but it is no longer that relevant to me.

Super Contributor

No food shows for me.  I'm trying to diet.  If I see food I get so hungry.  lol

Honored Contributor

I wish they would keep the food shows as all food and the "kitchen" shows for cooking and kitchen items--not prepared food.  We could use someone bringing us good cooking tips and good demos too.  Blue Jean Chef is good when she is on which isn't often enough.

Valued Contributor

Would you spend 70 dolllars for a cake.I would eat it very slow if i ever did. 

rather go to entermans and pick up a couple of cakes.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree with you.  The other day while filipping through the channels I saw Martha Stewart hawking a 5 lb. prime rib for $122!  Seriously!  You could feed a family of 4 for a week for less than that!

Respected Contributor

I like the convenience if the product is good........Today I received the individual "Chef Tony" spiraled Italian sausage....each one is good for a sandwich. They were approximately $5 each. It would cost more than that to go get one and it's just a matter of throwing in a pan not really cooking.

Honored Contributor

I used to watch and buy when Bob Bowersox was on.  I learned alot from him and purchased alot from him also.  I don't even turn it on anymore.  I don't purchase the food products but I can see how people who live in rural areas and don't have the availability in their stores would.  

Respected Contributor

I love the kitchen shows and record them because sometimes they are 3-4hrs so if an item I don't care about I fast forward threw it. A few times with a special value by the time I did sit down to watch it sold out . Oh well guess I didn't need it that bad. Kitchen items are the only thing I do buy at QVC. I don't buy the food because I feel it is over priced but some shoppers are interested in it. Doesn't bother me at all. Everyone shops for what they want. 

Respected Contributor

I cook AND eat (and clean) in the kitchen, so I think a llof those things are appropriate to have on a "kitchen" show..

It is both informaitonal and entertainment, and I can accept  it as such...

I mean we all EAT, right? i enjoy seeing what s new and trending..Being in Southern California, it is also fu to get the perspective of other parts of the country...

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of buying food off TV shopping channel, unless I couldn’t get out of my house. I would sooner go to my local gourmet store, prices are similar and food is fresh, not frozen!