Valued Contributor

Is anyone else having this problem with Actual Veggie Burger?

I ordered the last time they were on September 29  today is October 9 said estimated date of delivery October 8 yesterday,nothing came still saying processing from the date I ordered,did a chat couldn't give me a why or when.

Had them before liked them but my first order had to  call the company direct as  they were shipped  not really  in a Styrofoam box (think theirs were eco friendly box) like most food  coming from the Q . Told them  burgers were  cold but not frozen and box was kind of soggy,they said just put in freezer I did and they were ok that's why placed another order.

Why take orders if you can't  deliver and why can't Q send a email about the delay.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone else having this problem with Actual Veggie Burger?

@Mimi NY   The answer to your question is '''GOTCHA!""

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY   Just thought I would mention that Costco makes veggie burgers (vegan actually) in a box in the refrigerated section with the pickles, salsa, cheese, etc.  They are yummy especially with all the fixins'....very reasonably priced.

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Mimi NY   Just thought I would mention that Costco makes veggie burgers (vegan actually) in a box in the refrigerated section with the pickles, salsa, cheese, etc.  They are yummy especially with all the fixins'....very reasonably priced.

I saw Vegan Burgers at Kroger Supermarket last week. @phoenixbrd  does it contain real vegetables? I don't know what vegans eat, but if it's real vegetables, I'll pick up some next time.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04   yes,  If you are buying the Costco Veggie Burgers the veggies are "real" and my husband looks forward to his "burger"...I supply all the fixins'...veganiaise, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, and sometimes cheddar plant cheese.  Kroger brand, I don't know what is in it...you would have to read the label.  Some veggie burgers contain eggs  (i.e. frequently Morning Star with lots of additional additives).   Vegans don't eat dairy/eggs or meat.  So I was happy to find the veggie burgers at Costco for my husband.  You can also make veggie burgers at home.  Let me know your experienceSmiley Wink

@Sage04 wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I saw Vegan Burgers at Kroger Supermarket last week. @phoenixbrd  does it contain real vegetables? I don't know what vegans eat, but if it's real vegetables, I'll pick up some next time.