Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone craving getting the new cook's essential new bread machine show on " In The Kitch

I can say that the Mini Zo (with the handle--the cheaper one) makes really good bread.

I can say that I know the 2 lb Cuisinart bread maker for $89 makes good bread too.

I can say that the new Zo Virtuoso Plus makes fabulous bread.  By far the best bread maker I've ever eaten bread from.   That one knocks it out of the park. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone craving getting the new cook's essential new bread machine show on " In The Kitch

@BeccaLou wrote:

Have you ever have had your bread machine default because the kitchen was too cold the winter, or summer because of the air-conditioner ? If so, how can the probelm be cured ?

@BeccaLou 

No. Are you sure your machine is working?

We have our heat on 68° right now. It's 17° outside feels like 1°.  Made rolls today with no problems.

Never had that problem when we let the machine make the bread.

We mostly use our bread machine to make the dough.

We do have to let the bread, rolls, etc rise in the oven. We turn it on lowest setting to let rise. Used to use a heating pad.

I have a Panasonic & it has a pre-warm feature that starts before if starts the dough cycle. It also has a yeast dispenser on top in the lid.

Trusted Contributor

I've had a Zo for many years and have used it in all kinds of weather and haven't had any problems.  Just make sure your water is warm (per your instruction book) and maybe that will work.

Respected Contributor

Mine is a dinosaur.!! It baked my bread on a in between day of weather. It must just be a finicky one. But it does other things not just a bread maker. The only reason I kept it. It makes jam, I bought it from The Q back in the 90's and I was more trusting of products back them. Has the Q always had a 30 day trial on products for the last 30 years? I can't remember .

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

I just can not have another appliance in my house. It’s just too much. I need an intervention. Help me stop! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

join the club, sister. I got 10 inches of space left on my wrap around counter that is above the 12 ft quartz counter since I tore up my air fryer. Hubbo, is counting down how long it will take me to put up another new something. I got my eyes on the Ninja Foodi that blowed out over on HSN. Me and another gal are on David's Facebook page begging him to bring it to Q. Pressure cooker as well as air fryer that will brown the food so your chickens won't be so pale, raw looking even though it's fully cooked. I'm interested in that next.

Still like to have Puck's pressure oven though. LOL

Honored Contributor

I got the 'Daddy' Zo bread machine and that's as good as it gets.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Have you ever have had your bread machine default because the kitchen was too cold the winter, or summer because of the air-conditioner ? If so, how can the probelm be cured ?

What's the name of that bread machine ? Never heard of one doing that

Honored Contributor

I have a very inexpensive Bella brand ma chine that I haven't use in many years. I did at one time make bread a few times a week and  this one makes jam. but we don't eat carbs that much anymore. Prob will give it away. 

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@BeccaLou   Fill the bread pan with HOT water and insert it in the machine for a while.  It will warm up the inside.  Pour out the water and put in your ingredients inside and it will be fine!  Make sure the ingredients aren't right out of the fridge either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Zo's are great.

no colors, though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh