Respected Contributor

Is anyone craving getting the new cook's essential new bread machine show on " In The Kitchen With M

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone craving getting the new cook's essential new bread machine show on " In The Kitch

No, I have had a TFal bread maker for years and it works fine.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is anyone craving getting the new cook's essential new bread machine show on " In The Kitch

I just can not have another appliance in my house. It’s just too much. I need an intervention. Help me stop! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

I have a bread maker sitting around doing nothing.  My interest waned quickly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch the presentation, but after reading this went to check online.  It is so tempting, but I have a Mini Zo that is working fine.  I make all my own bread; saves me trips to the store and I like it better.  I make a one pound loaf since it is just me.  I seldom have to throw away a slice.  Keeps for several days.  (I have a container that QVC sold years ago.)  So glad to see the trim was in white.  Usually the ones they show lately are all stainless and that would not match my kitchen.  I hope they continue to stock this item.  Great price.

Esteemed Contributor

Had one once upon a time - found it fun but didn't like the bread.  Loaves were 'serious'  - meaning solid -boring -  on the dry side - stick to your ribs sort of 'serious' clump of flour.  I'm a crispy garlic bread sort of lover.

(gave machine to cousin who loved to live in the kitchen - that made her day)

Occasional Contributor

I know that I ended up getting my bread machine out and making a loaf this afternoon.

Honored Contributor

I saw it and wanted it, but I don't need another appliance gathering dust.

Respected Contributor

I also got my mini Zo out and made raisen bread this afternoon. I had to buy yeast and dry milk before I could make the bread. Really good, no preservatives.

Respected Contributor

Have you ever have had your bread machine default because the kitchen was too cold the winter, or summer because of the air-conditioner ? If so, how can the probelm be cured ?