Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone craving getting the new cook's essential new bread machine show on " In The Kitch

@SharkE I just ate some whole wheat toast with peanut butter for breakfast today!  The bread came out of my new ZO on the quick cycle and my husband and I both said it was the best whole wheat bread we ever ate.  It was great!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone craving getting the new cook's essential new bread machine show on " In The Kitch

I use the rapid rise for bread machine yeast I'm not waiting all day. LOL

My other bread machine that I gave away liked to walk. I put the Zo on a piece of 'grid' and it doesn't wobble, walk or do the dance to the edge of the counter like the cheaper ones.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I have the mini Zo and really like it.  Glad it came in white, but I would love other colors too.  I would get another model in the future if it came in white or colors.  Stainless or black doesn't match my kitchen.

Valued Contributor

We had a bread machine for years.  Used it to make dough for pretzels and pizza.  I don't like the bread.  I felt like if we threw it, the bread would be classifed as a lethal weapon.  I sold it for fifty cents at our yard sale a couple of years ago. DH was the one who used it.

Respected Contributor

Thank-You that sounds like a good Idea.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I make all our breads and rolls with my ZO.  They are the best.  As to wanting a cook's essentials product, no thank you.  I learned many years ago when they wouldn't stand behind a pressure cooker and a cookwear set I was done with them.