Trusted Contributor

Is Harry London No Longer Available on QVC?

I met with a friend and gave her one of the Christmas cottage TSV's filled with Harry London Chocolates. She asked where she can buy Harry London as she thought they were so good. I told her the item I had bought her had sold out, but probably there was some other similar type of Christmas item being sold (different packaging, tins, etc.) on QVC from Harry London.

When I did a search for Harry London on QVC, nothing is coming up. Is another of QVCs good vendor's gone? If you know what happened to Harry London and QVC would you please share. This is the first year I purchased Harry London but I was so impressed I was going to make it an annual gift to give to friends and family.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Harry London No Longer Available on QVC?

the H.L. warehouse burned down just before Thanksgiving.....

Trusted Contributor

Thank you circles.

Trusted Contributor

A quick skimming of the forums would have answered the question. The issue has been discussed a lot in recent days.

Honored Contributor

You can get a 4 lb. box of basically the same candy at SHq.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

On 12/7/2014 KYToby said:

A quick skimming of the forums would have answered the question. The issue has been discussed a lot in recent days.

Why are you so quick to jump down her throat for asking a valid question? Most people who aren't hovering around daily, wouldn't have known this was a discussed topic, and just post their question or statement.. Its funny you'd take the time from your very busy schedule to combat someone over nothing. Interestingly enough, it's changed nothing for you that she asked.

Regular Contributor

Sometimes I purposely ask questions instead of "researching" for the purpose of conversation. I mean, thanks to the internet, I technically don't ever need to ask anybody anything ever. Maybe others do that too. ?

Frequent Contributor

On 12/7/2014 inallsincerity said:

Sometimes I purposely ask questions instead of "researching" for the purpose of conversation. I mean, thanks to the internet, I technically don't ever need to ask anybody anything ever. Maybe others do that too. ?

Good point inallsincerity! This is a forum, NOT "Google Search" and if someone just wants to post a quick question, they have the freedom to do so. They can pretty much ask whatever they wish, within guidelines.

Super Contributor

Good for you LA la mommy sorry, hope I got it right?

THAT " KY TOBY" LADY IS ALWAYS ON HERE AND SOUTHERN CHANNEL GIVING HER 2 CENTS! EVER NOTICE HOW SHE DEFENDS Q.V C.? WHEN SOMEONE HAS A COMPLAINT ABOUT C/S OR SHIPPING CHARGES? YOU WOULD THINK SHE WORKS HERE?

THIS IS BOARD FOR NICE GUESTS AND CUSTOMERS NOT BROW BEAT SOME ONE FOR A SIMPLE QUESTION SOMETIMES I AM ON HERE ASKING A QUESTION FOR HELP WITH A PRODUCT OR ADVICE. GEEZ!

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but as others said, I just wanted to ask a quick question. I had no idea there were similar topics. I guess I was just "in shock" that I could not find Harry London available to purchase on QVC I did not even think to search to see if this was a topic already started. Thanks everyone that stood up for me. I always appreciate all of your help and sorry if I caused anyone an inconvenience.