Contributor

Re: Is HSN going to restock ORIGAMI racks?

My origami is bronze and I wanted them to match. The origami site only carries black and white. ...same with Amazon...and Home Depot.

Contributor

Just following the threads. Someone always knows the inner workings of these shopping networks. None of these questions or comments are confidential.

Valued Contributor

@ConsumReporter - I have been wondering the same thing and finally decided the Store Smith ones are the new thing.  I don't like the decorations on the side of the Store Smith as I use my Origami racks in the garage and frequently place and remove items from the side.  I see the most recent reviews on HSN and Amazon are not very good for the Origami and the quality.  The first  Origami ones I got arrived in better condition than the last one I got (all from HSN) but it has been quite awhile since I have ordered any.  I really liked the 3 shelf one that was the same depth as the 4 shelf one but only about 4 feet tall.  Oh well, I will figure something out.  Hope you do too!

Honored Contributor

Maybe there was a supply chain problem with Origami and they can't manufacture right now. Maybe they went out of business.   Maybe HSN can make more money with Store Smith.  All kinds of possibilities.  

Esteemed Contributor

Is Store Smith Oragami under another name? 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fressa wrote:

I was watching last night in the middle of the night (insomnia). On QVC Now (formally BeautyIQ) they were showing a folding metal 3 shelf unit that looked identical to my Origami shelving. They had cute colors. Kirstin was gushing over the aqua. I never heard of the company but a close up shot showed the Origami name on the side of the top shelf. The show was a rerun and it was sold out. Now I can't find it online....

Did anyone else see this?

Honored Contributor

I recently bought the set of two four shelf units in bronze at HSN, they are fine, but I would have liked for the liners to have been sold as QVC did several years ago.

Honored Contributor

@soxfan wrote:

@Fressa wrote:

I was watching last night in the middle of the night (insomnia). On QVC Now (formally BeautyIQ) they were showing a folding metal 3 shelf unit that looked identical to my Origami shelving. They had cute colors. Kirstin was gushing over the aqua. I never heard of the company but a close up shot showed the Origami name on the side of the top shelf. The show was a rerun and it was sold out. Now I can't find it online....

Did anyone else see this?

@soxfan  sorry for the interruption. Just wanted to say hi. Smiley Happy   I hope you are doing well.   I'm not in the "neighborhood" much, but was reading this thread and saw your name. Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@soxfan  sorry for the interruption. Just wanted to say hi. Smiley Happy   I hope you are doing well.   I'm not in the "neighborhood" much, but was reading this thread and saw your name. Heart

@dmod nj  Hi dmod!! How nice to hear from you. We've been settled in here in Florida for a while now. Shortly after we moved my husband was diagnosed with cancer. He has been in remission for the past 1.5 years thanks to great medical care and lots of prayers. 

I hope you and your family are doing well. It's been a crazy year for sure. I think you mentioned your son was in graduate school. Did he stay in Boston? Baseball season is right around the corner so we have that to look forward to! 

Honored Contributor

@soxfan wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@dmod nj  Hi dmod!! How nice to hear from you. We've been settled in here in Florida for a while now. Shortly after we moved my husband was diagnosed with cancer. He has been in remission for the past 1.5 years thanks to great medical care and lots of prayers. 

I hope you and your family are doing well. It's been a crazy year for sure. I think you mentioned your son was in graduate school. Did he stay in Boston? Baseball season is right around the corner so we have that to look forward to! 

Hi, @soxfan ,  so you left New England behind for Florida full time!!   Congrats on the move and new adventure. 

I'm pleased to hear your husband is doing well. Scary diagnosis, but a good outcome. May he continue to be in good health! 

My son and his girl friend  have been living their own adventure. She was in graduate school and working in Chicago. They were there for two years.   

Then, they moved to Jersey for a while.  But they kept looking for something in the Boston area. 

Now, they are back the Boston area. Both working and doing well. They have friends there and really love their area/neighborhood 

They are  happy, therefore, I'm happy!  

So good to see you and  catch up with you. Smiley Happy Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.