Trusted Contributor

Just got an email that Emeril's February show has been cancelled. He was not included in the 24 hour cooking event. I hope he's not getting the boot, I always liked his appearances, (and products!).

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Emeril going bye-bye?

At least he and his products are on food network, and his items are probably also sold elsewhere too.

Perhaps he chose not to renew this contract and rather go elsewhere.....only time will tell.

Honored Contributor

The only place left is Shop HQ.

Valued Contributor

He has been relegated to a Youtube show with a home cook with a massive following. I am sure she will appear on ITKWD with her cookbook. Her 15 minutes is running on the clock now.

Honored Contributor

It's been ages since I saw him on the q. I assumed he moved on.
Contributor

I was surprised when he went to QVC, he didn't look to happy in the few shows he did have!

Honored Contributor

They didn't do much with him or his products. Oh well, it was an acknowledged chef with non-qvc mfg. different cookware, so that doesn't fit their model of cooking show material. {#emotions_dlg.angry} And he gave good cooking tips, so we can't have that either. . .

Trusted Contributor

I have always enjoyed watching him. I always felt like I learned something from him when he was on the air.

Esteemed Contributor

His day has come and gone - he mumbles about - looks in poor health (fat - bent over) - I used to love watching him but ....no more.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Emeril.....but he just never looked comfortable when he was on the Q....I thought DV treated him poorly....

Another one I doubt will be around is Ellen....they hardly showed any of her products during the busiest shopping time....(Christmas) so what is left...

As another poster said....if you don't fit the ""business model"" of the Q....your not going to be around long...