Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is David On A No Carb Diet

i did see him eat cookies....he also said he was back on the treadmill....and broke up with the "Colonel!"  

Respected Contributor

This is just my opinion.....you cannot gain many pounds taking tastes of foods for a few hours. Many chefs remain at a good weight. He is probably eating too much all the time.

Trusted Contributor

Don't really care.  Why does anyone have to post everything they do on Instagram?  I do not care if he is on a diet, or if he is at the gym, or what he ate for dinner.  Isn't anything private anymore?

Respected Contributor

Have seen his treadmill instagram posts which he mentioned today and he said he's trying to be good with food consumption also.  Good for him!

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom   Gaining muscle is like searching for a unicorn.  Ugh...it is a long slow consistent process. When I saw the  comment..."gained muscle", I laughed and assumed it was a joke for the reason you mention.  

@sidsmom wrote:

'...gained muscle...'

Ah, no.

People have no idea how incredibly hard it is to gain muscle.

And over a week/weekend?

Ah, no. 

I wish that 'myth' would be put to bed.

It's just prob water weight..

Respected Contributor

There are people who eat a Carnivore Diet. Only animal products. No fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts or seeds.

They claim it has benefits.

Here is a YouTube interview with someone who eats this way:

"Optimizing Brain Power: Eat Meat, Avoid Veggies? Carnivore Diet Science!  L. Amber O'Hearn #137"

Honored Contributor

🤦‍♀️

Frequent Contributor

@montana Yes, carnivore is extremely low carb and I’ve been on it and loved it! Never felt better in my life!
Honored Contributor

I think people need to put LOL by their funny remarks because some people are way too serious in their responses. Now go gain some muscle David - or lose weight, whatever works for you.