Honored Contributor

Interested in the bakeware and need more information please

Just noticed the 9x13 baking pan in wonderful colors. Are they easy to clean, does the food stick? I have the Pyrex with the large handles but after two years everything sticks and difficult to clean.Southern Bee 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Interested in the bakeware and need more information please

@SouthernBee wrote:

Just noticed the 9x13 baking pan in wonderful colors. Are they easy to clean, does the food stick? I have the Pyrex with the large handles but after two years everything sticks and difficult to clean.Southern Bee 

@SouthernBee - Which bakeware are you asking about? If you can provide more details, I'm sure we can help you.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc: Thanks. Not sure how I did this. I was trying to post under the fiesta ware topic and no idea how to remove or delete this. Suggestions and help appreciated. Southern Bee 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@loriqvc: Thanks. Not sure how I did this. I was trying to post under the fiesta ware topic and no idea how to remove or delete this. Suggestions and help appreciated. Southern Bee 

@SouthernBee - No worries! If you post a message asking the moderators to delete the thread, one of them will take care of that for you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee

You can also report yourself & ask the MODS to move your post to the proper forum area as well as delete your original posting....

Screen_Shot_2018-10-17_at_Wed__Oct_17__2018-2_38_43_PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at Wed, Oct 17, 2018-2.39.42 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac : Thanks for your help. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc: Thanks for your help. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@Mods- Wayne: Thanks for your help and will try to not cause more trouble. Southern Bee