Esteemed Contributor

Got mine last year on Prime Day and got my DIL one this year on Prime Day $58.99). I really like mine. The best way to make hard boiled eggs! I also like it for making "goulash" and chicken from frozen.

Respected Contributor

Re: Instant Pot sale

[ Edited ]

Anything you can make in the IP, you can make in any other digital pressure cooker.  In the latter, there are fewer presets, so you just have to put your own time in anyway.   As a matter of fact I like to put in the time myself instead of using the presets.

@DREAMON

Honored Contributor

The upcoming TSV Instant Pot is going to be available in 4-5 colors, not just black!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The Pioneer Woman ones are B E A U T I F U L!

Respected Contributor
@Sooner Both Pioneer Woman IPs sure are pretty! I might do some decals on mine, but I won't have her turquoise lid and bottom. :-(
Honored Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:
@SoonerBoth Pioneer Woman IPs sure are pretty! I might do some decals on mine, but I won't have her turquoise lid and bottom. :-(

@Tigriss.   Now that is a pretty pot!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

If I needed a pressure cooker, I would get the greenish one with the pretty flowers.  Reallly lovely.

Super Contributor

"I'm very interested to see any responses to this. I just ordered one from Kohl's for $89.99, 8 qt., 7 in 1. I have 4 kids, so I wanted the bigger size. Most of them seemed to be 6 qt. As far as the 7 in 1, that seems enough for me." 

With 4 kids (and a spouse?) you might find the 8 qt handy, but for most people, a 6 qt. is the best choice. 

"Can anyone share their experience or give any input on using this? Also, where can I find good recipes? TIA."

Your question is very general but let me try to address it. I've had an Instant Pot for about 3 years an love it. As far as input on using it - it comes with an instruction manual of course and there are numerous videos on You Tube that you could watch. Just do a search on "Instant Pot." The IP being sold as the TSV comes with 41 recipes. If you Google "Instant Pot" and "recipes" you'll find thousands. Check Amazon for Instant Pot books. I personally own more than 100, so you'll have many choices. Lastly, join the 1.5 million members of the Facebook group, Instant Pot Community and you'll get many more ideas. 

Super Contributor

The Instant Pot IS a digital pressure cooker. There are other brands of digital pressure cookers, but Instant Pot is the best seller by far.