Contributor

Instant Pot has many functions. Is there one that includes an Air Fryer option? Or am I dreaming?

I have a very, very small kitchen and like the idea of the instant pot which serves as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, etc.   But I really want an air fryer!! I can't have both appliances.  As it is I have to keep my bread maker in my dining room on a radiator.   

So -- did I dream that I once saw an instant pot with air frying capability?  Probably, but I thought I'd ask.   Maybe this will inspire some company to invent it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Instant Pot has many functions. Is there one that includes an Air Fryer option? Or am I dreaming

Have a look at this one     K45902

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

Re: Instant Pot has many functions. Is there one that includes an Air Fryer option? Or am I dreaming

Thank you.  This is interesting but I want the pressure cooking and slow cooking functions so I can remove those appliances from my kitchen before adding something new.  I've used a pressure cooker for years and would be lost without it.

Respected Contributor

GO over to HSN and look up item 641-736.  It is the Ninja Foodi.  A 6qt pressure cooker, slower cooker, air fryer, roaster, dehydrator baker and broiler.  It is a larger item, but it would replace most of those appliances.  I'm not sure about the other item mentioned here, but the Foodi is $179.99 and has 5 flex pays of $36 with free shipping.  It comes in colors and has been out a good while for great reviews on Amazon and Sams.  This one is the higher model of $250. Check it out on HSN, Amazon and YouTube.  I'm sure it is what you are looking for.  It is a Ninja product.

Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker with TenderCrisp Technology

Honored Contributor

@Tigriss  @pinks 

This seems like a great price also. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately there is no air fryer mode on the instant pot.

Trusted Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:

GO over to HSN and look up item 641-736.  It is the Ninja Foodi.  A 6qt pressure cooker, slower cooker, air fryer, roaster, dehydrator baker and broiler.  It is a larger item, but it would replace most of those appliances.  I'm not sure about the other item mentioned here, but the Foodi is $179.99 and has 5 flex pays of $36 with free shipping.  It comes in colors and has been out a good while for great reviews on Amazon and Sams.  This one is the higher model of $250. Check it out on HSN, Amazon and YouTube.  I'm sure it is what you are looking for.  It is a Ninja product.

Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker with TenderCrisp Technology

This is the TSV on HSN tonight at midnight.  

Contributor

Thank you all.  The Ninja may be the one that works for me.  I'm going over to HSN now to check it out.  

Pinks

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That HSN Ninja Foodi has an air-fryer basket which holds 4 qts. So if you need something bigger you might want to look at their larger version on the Ninja website...the larger one has a 5-qt air-fryer basket.