Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@Daysdee  Is this the breadmaker you have?

Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker

@CLEM wrote:

@Daysdee  Is this the breadmaker you have?

Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker

Yes and I really enjoy using it.  Takes up very little counter space and easy to move if you need to.  (has a handle too)

Honored Contributor

Since it was $99 & now it's $119 wonder how much it will be as the TSV on the 16th of Sept?

Respected Contributor

I wonder if the IP will be in colors when it is the TSV.  I read somewhere that they will be making them in colors for QVC.

I was at Williams Sonoma a couple of days ago where they had 3 Instant Pots lined up in a row.  3 qt, 6 qt Viva, and 8 qt.  That 8 qts one sure looks huge.

Super Contributor

Instant Pot makes 3, 6 and 8 qt. models, but not any 4 qt. model. An early model, the Lux came in a 5 qt. size but no other IP models do.

Super Contributor

Of course, I can't know, but I'd be very surprised if they were available in colors. There are currently 17 models, counting the different sizes some of the models come in. To start offering them in colors would, I think, be a production nightmare for the company. Clearly, Instant Pot has not needed to offer its products in colors to be successful. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to an external retailer