Honored Contributor

Don't have a heart attack, but these have worked out well for me.  Due to all the negative posts on here I never tried them.  Then a sealed box of an early set showed up at a local auction, in blue Old World.  The price was so good I had to try them.  I'm thinking they were some of the first because the set had the flat tray lids and metal racks for the table.  I've never had a problem, so nonstick that I use the baking pan and the meatloaf pans in place of my normal glass Pyrex pieces.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In praise of Temptations

@depglass  I'm glad you are happy with it. 

my sister loves these.  I have 1 piece and am always hesitate on

using it, but so far no issues.

Today I ordered Temp-tations Tableside Butler Cart with Prep Caddies  it has great reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey  Congratulations on your purchase! Your post reminded me that I've been on the fence for a while about purchasing the red one, to match my kitchen. I might just take the plunge during the next free shipping event, assuming there's any left. I hope yours works out for you.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass  As I continue to reiterate in the forums, I love Temp-tations! I love the nonstick, the easy cleanup, the even baking, and the decorative design! There is a reason our grandmothers used stoneware. I got rid of all my pyrex. 

Honored Contributor

Use mine for breakfast casseroles. Clean up is so easy. Not a fan of Old World. Mine is a discontinued pattern (I assume) with an ivory background and blue flowers.

Honored Contributor

I don't have a lot of pieces, but the ones I have I like very much.  I've never had the problems some people complain about. I do put a baking sheet on the oven shelf below, because I've heard so many horror stories, but I enjoy mine. No problems.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Use mine for breakfast casseroles. Clean up is so easy. Not a fan of Old World. Mine is a discontinued pattern (I assume) with an ivory background and blue flowers.

@AuntG  I just pulled a breakfast casserole out of the oven in my OW Green (Sorry!). However, I now collect Poinsettia. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot of Temptations from many. many years ago and never had any problems. I love Old World (Green).

From what I´ve heard, they don´t make them like they did before.

Respected Contributor

I have been buying TT since they first came to the Q.  I don't have the original ones I bought because I gave them to my son and daughter when I bought new.  I have never had a problem with any of them, except they do stick if you bake a loaf or cake and expect it to come out clean.  I've been using spray oil on those and they usually come out ok.  

Honored Contributor

count me in as a fan of temptations.

have never had any issues with items other than personal user issues.....they cannot help but break if you drop them. Smiley Wink

i like collecting the seasonal pieces now.  i definitely used a lot during the christmas holiday. i am getting ready to put out a few valentines pieces. i like some of the "fun" pieces......have a pineapple shaped fruit bowl, love to change out the measuring cups and spoons/spoon rests, enjoy using the big muffin pans for things OTHER than muffins (they make great snack and nut servers.)

i have older AND newer items. i am liking her new tara at home items also.

hope you all continue to enjoy! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein