Respected Contributor

Is this supposed to be a kitchen show or a comedy routine??  Why does David have to show off like a little kid?  Not enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

Re: In The Kitchen With David

He has a studio audience.  Why not?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Is this supposed to be a kitchen show or a comedy routine??  Why does David have to show off like a little kid?  Not enjoyable.

@luvmybeetle  They have always strived to boost the entertainment factor in all live studio shows.  It's not just David today.  Rick came into the studio and threw free t-shirts to some of them.  Jennifer came in yelling and jumping up & down.  Sandra told jokes.  It's their job to try to make it fun for them.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle  He may be slightly more animated than he usually is, but as @Kachina624 stated, he does have a live audience. Frankly, I'm a bit underwhelmed with the interaction with the audience. I was really looking forward to it, but there is some energy missing. Maybe David is feeling that too.

Respected Contributor

The audience would fall asleep watching usual TV presentations.

Respected Contributor

You could switch over to the Bengals and Bills game and watch football and snowfall...slipping and sliding away.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sann    I love to see a football game played in an old fashioned, roofless stadium in the snow and mud.

Such pretty snow; big, fluffy flakes and snowing hard.

Thanks for the suggestion.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Free2be   I watched a bit of David's show before they went into the live audience.  I believe his at-home audience was large and actively buying while I listened.  Even in the years I shopped non-stop, I rarely watched the live-audience shows with any of the hosts.

QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle First audience show since 3 years ago so people are there to see him; he's a good actor/entertainer/salesman.