Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you have one, how often do you use your hot air fryer?

I have an XL Cosori air fryer and LOVE it. I use it several times per week for crisping and roasting veggies, grilled cheese and other sandwiches, reheating my homemade egg rolls and spring rolls, etc. I would donate a rib to a skeleton, before I give up my Cosori.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I have the Ninja 5 in 1 foodi. I don't use it that often. Steaks taste much better when cooked in the Ninja.
We don't eat a lot of brats or other sausages. I air fried brussels sprouts, but they tasted better when I oven roasted them.

Honored Contributor

I use mine every day.  Love it.  

I use it to make baked potatoes.  The skins get real crispy, insides stay very soft.  Same with bagels, outside crispy, inside soft.  I use it for a lot of things.  Yams, chicken, hamburgers, crispy vegetables, but, I'll never give up my stove or microwave.  

Respected Contributor

I use it most days.
Super Contributor

I bought the  Cook's Essential 5.3 qt (large) air fryer from QVC a few years ago.  I use it at least several times a week.

There is a pork chop recipe that I use that is to die for, makes amazing juicy pork chops.  But I love how I can avoid using my oven.  The air fryer heats up in 3 minutes and I can make frozen texas cheese toast in 5 minutes. Frozen fish filets and french fries come out great, and the entire food drawer of the fryer can be put in the dishwasher. I'd advise getting a big one as most recipes barely fit.

Honored Contributor

It's my son & I here, and we use it every single day, multiple times a day.

From cooking breakfast sausages & bacon, toast, french fries, roasted vegetables, salmon, loaded baked potatoes, burgers & hot dogs, bruschetta (grilling the baguettes), etc.

Then there's reheating nearly everything under the sun.  I only use the microwave now for possibly the 15 seconds it takes to reheat my coffee during telework. 

In fact I just purchased the same model -- the large Ninja Air Fryer -- for his move this month to NYC as a gift.  He is estactic because he doesn't want to fall into the take-out every night mode.  The air fryer is perfect since he doesn't have a full set of pots & pans or other cooking vessels yet.  

I use my Insta Pot maybe twice a month, or less.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a Ninja air fryer and love it.  I use it several times a week. It's great for baking fish, pork chops, "fried" chicken, and I also use it for baking frozen Brazi Bites that we like.  It's also wonderful for reheating things.  Lots of uses, and I especially enjoy using it in the hot weather so I don't have to turn my oven on and heat up the kitchen.  

Honored Contributor

Quite often. Egg rolls, chicken nuggets, tator tots, salmon. Basically, if you can bake or fry it, the air fryer works wonders.

Occasional Contributor

I love it for baked potato and cooking a whole chicken so at a minimum twice a week.
Esteemed Contributor

We keep ours on the counter and use it several times a week; primarily French fries and taquitos as well as reheating leftovers.