Respected Contributor

If you have a Chicken Salad Chick in your area....

For some really good chicken salad (in my opinion), check out locations for Chicken Salad Chick restaurants in your area.

According to their website, locations range from Oklahoma and Texas, Ohio and Illinois, and beyond to the mid-Atlantic and located heavily in  southern states.

I discovered them when I moved to Georgia......delightful place to take a break from shopping all by myself and sit down with a sandwich and a cup of soup-of -the day.

DH has decided he loves the some of the many varieties of chicken salad that you can buy  in small tubs at the restaurant and carry home.  I've been doing more of that lately.

Respected Contributor

Re: If you have a Chicken Salad Chick in your area....

This Bama girl thinks nothing good comes out of Lee county.
Contributor

I love Chicken Salad Chick!  A girl started it right here in Auburn, AL with a small little place.  It's been sold now so there are a lot more outlets.  So many choices!  But I love their Kickin' Kay and broccoli salad!

Respected Contributor

The "original chick" who created the original recipe and started the company  out of her own home might live in Alabama, but the corporate headquarters is in Atlanta.

Honored Contributor

In my area there are many great diners which have excellent chicken salad .  I especially love the triple decker  chicken salad sandwiches  and wraps.  I love diners !!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So funny you should mention it. I'd never even heard of them but got together with some old friends for a long overdue visit...had not been together in two years thanks to Covid. We went to Chicken Salad Chick for lunch on Saturday and it was great! Don't have one in my town but there is one an hour away so I think I will check it out next time I'm there to try some other items. Yum!

Honored Contributor

Sadly, not yet in Phoenix....but I'll keep a (hawk) eye open for it!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
This Bama girl thinks nothing good comes out of Lee county.

Is Auburn, Alabama in Lee County?  I guess you are a Univ. of Alabama fan.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

The Chicken Salad Chick is new to our area and they are very good.

They have many options of chicken salad to choose from along with sides and as 

an added treat they give you a Cheryl's cookie!

Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008 

GO DAWGS!!