Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you have a Chicken Salad Chick in your area....

@novamc1 

Thanks, had not heard of this  chain restaurant. I am interested in  trying their food, however none in my area. I do see many sites a few hrs from me in Va ,

Thanks  for the info

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of them and just looked the locations up.  I'm in SE PA and the closest one is in VA.

However there is one in South Fl in the town right next to our condo in Coral Springs....will have to look them up when I go down there.

Trusted Contributor

@50Mickey  I have often heard people speak of that movie, keep telling myself i will find it one dasy and watch.

Occasional Contributor

I live in GA and we have them all over. They have awesome chicken salad. Plus good Ole grape salad which is a southern specialty.
Occasional Contributor

My favorite is the sassy scotty
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

We just started getting more of them in metro Atlanta.  I really enjoy a good chicken salad....their Cranberry Kelli one is very good and I love their brocolli salad.

And I finally have tasted Cheryl's cookies now, they give you a little one with your combo meal.....yes, those cookies ARE yummy! 

Original post:  "For some really good chicken salad (in my opinion), check out locations for Chicken Salad Chick restaurants in your area.

According to their website, locations range from Oklahoma and Texas, Ohio and Illinois, and beyond to the mid-Atlantic and located heavily in  southern states.

I discovered them when I moved to Georgia......delightful place to take a break from shopping all by myself and sit down with a sandwich and a cup of soup-of -the day.

DH has decided he loves the some of the many varieties of chicken salad that you can buy  in small tubs at the restaurant and carry home.  I've been doing more of that lately."

Janet in Georgia
Trusted Contributor

oh my!!! darn none in my area. im in pa.. i love chicken salad, i can eat it all the time.. wish there was one close!! i like to put different things in mine. i had it already with cran-raisins, walnuts.. love different varities!!