Super Contributor

Re: If you had to choose! Which jar of peanut butter (Walmart) would you buy & eat?

I never heard of Krema. Jif or Skippy has been the peanut butter in my family for generations.
Trusted Contributor

Re: If you had to choose! Which jar of peanut butter (Walmart) would you buy & eat?

If those were my only two choices, I'd go with Teddies. Jif is nothing but a sugar spread with peanuts added.

My favorite, however, is Smucker's Natural.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I like Trader Joe's salted crunchy. Love peanut butter. I even add a heaping teaspoon (or more) into my hot coffee! Then add whole milk and a bit of sugar. Yummy..........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

No shopping at Walmart. I do like Jif Low Sugar variety.
Trusted Contributor

Sorry, double post.
Honored Contributor

I eat the low fat jif
Respected Contributor

Really? You're a grownup, you decide.
Honored Contributor

It can't be THAT difficult to decide .... it's just peanut butter.

Buy both and do your at home taste testing.

Contributor

I buy Walmart. IMO their brand "Great Value" is the best generic in the area I live in and I need to watch my pennies. Love the peanut butter, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, zip lock bags, cereal, protein bars, frozen foods, etc! Now, I am particular about fresh meat and produce and buy from local stories, but nothing is like it used to be. When I was going to college I worked for a large grocery chain ,when the refrigerated meat truck pulled up, the meat came into the store on a hook and the butchers cut it and ground hamburger fresh every day and to order. Oh my Gosh the god old days!

Honored Contributor

Aldi's