Regular Contributor

Re: If someone went snooping around your kitchen….

Dishes, electric cookware-pressure cooker,etc. I love gadgets.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Regular Contributor

Dishes! I love dishes - inherited it from Mom. My sister missed the "dish gene" so I have Mom's Spode, Aunt's old fashioned dishes, Pfaltzgraf Heritage, Avon Cape Cod, Rachael Ray Little Hoot and Fiestaware. Also Warren Kimble "God Bless America". Yes, I do use them all at various times.

Honored Contributor

THIS is a GREAT post!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read every single one here and love them all!!! We bought/live in hubby's grandparents' home and honestly, we could have moved in with our clothes & toothbrushes!!!! Yeah, we got it all plus all of our stuff. So that goes for the kitchen and all of grandmother's OLD gadgets from when she moved in in the 1920s. You can imagine what some of her gadgets look like - then again maybe not! In the early years, we'd struggle to figure out what some of them are and just how to use them.

In addition, we do have have a lot of our own and continue to buy MORE! We love kitchen gadgets and use them all at one time or another - including & especially grandmother's!!!

Honored Contributor

I, too, read all of the posts. I could have probably answered "all of the above", but that I have a very small home and I have to be ever vigilant not to collect too much stuff. In some cases I have saved only the tea set from cherished dinnerware sets. I have no room to keep entire sets, but it makes me smile to use lovely plates to serve coffee/tea, even if it's just for myself.

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

On 6/1/2014 betteb said:

Everything!

Me too!

Honored Contributor

Plates and dishes but I haven't purchased any in a long time. What a shock lol.

Respected Contributor

pots, pans, bowls

Esteemed Contributor

Probably too much furniture.....but that would apply to all my rooms...I tend to think my rooms are larger then they really are....lol...

Respected Contributor

Toys. My son hangs out in there and thinks it's his playroom.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

Baking pans, all shapes and sizes. Cookie sheets, cookie cutters, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, baking utensils.

I love baking. It's a hobby.

I just bought a tart pan. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}