Honored Contributor

Re: If someone wanted to say "Congratulations" to you, what would they bake for you?

Carrot Cake with double cream-cheese frosting.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Re: If someone wanted to say "Congratulations" to you, what would they bake for you?

I recently made a batch of 100 hour bownies (Alvin Zhou). I would certainly be happy if that was reciprocated (and I'm not a huge brownie fan; but these are a slice  of heaven). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

If you want you're welcome to stop by late Thursday I'll make you one as I'm making a 6" triple layer for my hairdresser for her bday Friday.

This is a 10" I made for my other gf anniversary get together (her fav)

29703FC5-7358-4A8A-AFDB-F440D4CF711F.jpeg

homedecor1

Respected Contributor

Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, or Peach Pie. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal  Pineapple upside down cake.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Carrot Cake with double cream-cheese frosting.

My friend who is a baker made me one last month as a belated BD cake!  She brought extra cream-cheese frosting in a separate container.

3F8CE993-60BB-4219-9120-582742396AFC.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Petit-Fours-Feature.jpeg

Petit Fours!

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not really into many desserts so if it's not a cheesecake, then a casserole will be fine.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

A German chocolate cake...........please.

Valued Contributor

Key Lime Cheesecake (from The Cheesecake FactoryHeart