Honored Contributor

If someone wanted to say "Congratulations" to you, what would they bake for you?

I'd like brownies, with nuts, and cream cheese frosting.  LOL

How about you?  What baked good would you like to receive?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: If someone wanted to say "Congratulations" to you, what would they bake for you?

red velvet/cheesecake

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If someone wanted to say "Congratulations" to you, what would they bake for you?

[ Edited ]

paklava!  my nana made the best.....i'm armenian...and it was always pronounced baklava....

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal Brownies, with or w/out nuts (walnuts only) and  chocolate frosting! Or home made cinnamon rolls! Now you've got me drooling!

Honored Contributor

Chocolate chip cookies

Honored Contributor

chewy brownies (no nuts or frosting)

or ok and!😄

classic white cupcakes with white frosting from a box and can (it doesn't take much😊)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal,

I bet you are such an interesting person to talk to. You come up with so many imaginative and fun thoughts and questions.🙂

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@qualitygal,

I bet you are such an interesting person to talk to. You come up with so many imaginative and fun thoughts and questions.🙂

i was just thinking the same thing!!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay  & @nana59   Thank you both, that was very sweet of you both.

Honored Contributor

No baked goods for me, but I will take some homemade fudge, please...any flavor