Honored Contributor

Re: If someone broke into your home and stole only what was on the top of your fridge...

I have a large flat rectangular basket with 2 bags of potato chips in it.  They can have the chips, but I would hope they would leave the basket.

Respected Contributor

Re: If someone broke into your home and stole only what was on the top of your fridge...

Six "Tea for One Teapots."

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

A can of Microban 24 hour spray and tomato plant food.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

2 Tervis cups and a pack of insulin syringes.

Occasional Contributor

Dog treats!

Trusted Contributor

@house_cat  A red rooster, one large and one small black and white cows and paper plates.

Honored Contributor

Nothing

Trusted Contributor

A small lamp, and a turquoise colored bowl..

along with some dust.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Valued Contributor

I hope they bring a dust rag for the dust they want.

Honored Contributor

Nothing.  I don't store anything on top of it; only inside of it.  Besides, s/he wouldn't get past my Kimber .45.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.