Honored Contributor

If You Like Zojirushi Bread Machines

There is an AMAZING (amaz!) deal on the smaller 1 pound Zojirushi Maestro bread machine for $242.99 today and WOW is that a good price.

It makes THE best whole wheat bread in a little over 2 hours.  We've had one 2 years and love it!  

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Like Zojirushi Bread Machines

I've seen that, but, I've got the regular sized one already.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Me too, and this bread machine can't be beat.

Honored Contributor

yes ma'am it's nice. I oil the rotator things one time just one worked now I spray the both of them with oil to make sure they flip the dough

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE We do too!  But this one sits on the counter and we use it way way more!  Woman Wink  AND it makes the best loaves of whole bread of any bread machine we've ever had.  And we have had "several" since 1992. . . Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Me too, and this bread machine can't be beat.

@HLP There's just 2 of us.  We have both machines, and use this Maestro far far more. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner Would love to purchase this for whole grain and sour dough....have you made these breads?  Also would love to take it along in the RV for sandwich bread...I'll have to check the measurements, might be too large.  Thanks for the heads up!

Occasional Contributor

@phoenixbrd  I have a Zojirushi Maestro and use it for both multigrain and for sourdough bread. King Arthur Baking has some great recipes for 1lb bread machine loaves including an easy one for making sourdough bread.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Sooner Would love to purchase this for whole grain and sour dough....have you made these breads?  Also would love to take it along in the RV for sandwich bread...I'll have to check the measurements, might be too large.  Thanks for the heads up!

@phoenixbrd It's not very big and it makes great whole wheat bread!  We like it best with about 1/4 of white flour, but even 100 percent whole wheat is very good--even on the quick 2 hr cycle.  

If it isn't good there is something wrong with that particular machine!  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Mine had finally died after 5 years so I thought I'd try that Mr. Bread or whatever it is. Well I wasn't happy and have now ordered this oneSmiley Happy. I love that size for one or two people and it was the best.