Honored Contributor

If You Like Beef and Want Some Good Recipes

I was just looking up a recipe and found the Beef it's what's for dinner website.  It has good tips, interesting information and quite a few good looking really simple recipes I want to try.

You just go the the site beefitswhatsfordinner and the dot com.

Respected Contributor

Re: If You Like Beef and Want Some Good Recipes

One of my fave recipes - beef-veggie fried rice - is from them - saw it in a magazine yeeeears ago.  Thanks for the rreminder - I'll check them out.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Sooner 

Just browsed a bit and found several I'd like to try.  Nice they also have a category for rubs & marinades.

Denise
Respected Contributor

I've been wondering what to do with the lean ground beef my DH keeps bringing home from the grocery.  I printed some recipes from that website. Thanks for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

Thanks very much for posting this, @Sooner. I explored the site last night and downloaded 30 recipes. Looking forward to trying their Mongolian Beef and some of the variations on stir fry, which I often do with pork. Want to try the Harissa-Braised Beef Stew when it gets colder and I've gotten a can of evaporated goat's milk. There are a dozen rubs and marinades in that section of the Recipe Collection that look worth trying, and over three dozen in the Tasty Beef Sauces. Nom nom.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann @peachesncream @denisemb @FranandZoe 

I'm glad you found some interesting things!  I sure did.

I use a lot of lean ground beef and found some good and different ideas here.  I think it will help get some variety in my now routine home cookin'!  I don't mind paying more for quality because it should taste like really good beef.

I hope you enjoy what you find here!