Honored Contributor

Why 4 hours of non stop food & eating...I guess Q is "cleaning out the food warehouse"...

🙄🤔

Respected Contributor

i would think it's because of busy lives, and all the extra entertaining going on this month..

Honored Contributor

Something is going on again with their 'recently aired'.   When I first read this I looked to see what items were presented and there was only one item shown.

I just now went to check again and still one item - but a different one.  

Weird!

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt - I noticed that problem with the recently on air items from Q2 yesterday as well. If you go to the site's live feed for the channel, you can see seven or eight items below the feed window, if that is helpful...

Honored Contributor

The biggest holiday time of the year.  I bet the biggest sales of prepared foods.

Respected Contributor

I shut it off . I am sure there is an audience for it , but only so many "yum it is so good & WOW this is great" that I can listen to.

Frequent Contributor

I was disappointed because I wanted to see cooking gadgets and tools and shiny appliances and stuff to mix and chop with.  Maybe after the holidays we get can those back on.   

Respected Contributor

Check that food out. It's so full of sodium that it wouldn't be healthy. The holidays aren't the time to go crazy just eating everything and anything. Watch the sodium it is the biggest cause of most illnesses.