Valued Contributor

Sunday mornings haven't been the same lately. Evine (ShopHQ) gave up The Sizzle, and ITKWD hasn't been interesting. I try to catch dedicated shows like Temptations (August is over now so no more?), Le Creuset, maybe Cook's Essentials (not the same since Meredith left). Guess I can sleep in.

Trusted Contributor

The Sizzle on ShopHQ/Evine was listed in my online guide for 2 hours this morning, but I tuned in to check it out and guess what was on - 2 hours of watches! Anyone surprised?

Honored Contributor

I found a stainless steel biscuit cutter at King Arthur and bought that. Been using one that was made by the Amish I've had for yrs. Wooden one you wash by hand.  This one looks tall and stainless steel you can't beat.

Man, they make a DELICIOUS AND I MEAN DELICIOUS ginger syrup in a glass container. That is so good ! New product.

Respected Contributor

I was so bored by the relentless presentations of the Shark I had to turn it off and change to HSN.  QVC's infatuation with vacuum cleaners and mattresses is very strange.

Regular Contributor

Worst ITKWD show ever.  No enthusiasm, no fun.  The host was one of the worst that I have seen in a long time.  Mary Beth Rose was the host. I hope she is feeling well, but hope she never comes back to ITKWD

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I'm off today, and QVC has nothing good on. More savings for me. I miss having something to get excited about, but we don't live to shop, right?