Honored Contributor

Re: ITKWD's big surprise!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the ITKWD apron and mugs from years ago.  More mugs?  Why don't they bring back those glass cutting boards - one could have the ITKWD logo or photo of DV, SS and AC.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I will divulge we have a David in our close family.  Still my very favorite man’s name, with the meaning of “beloved.”  

He is.

Honored Contributor

I'm so tired of all these "secrets" and "surprises" that turn out to be nothing.  I would not buy anything with QVC, ITKWD on it.  Just don't collect things like that.

Honored Contributor

Maybe, I mean just maybe, if the stars all line up correctly, it will be a double whammy: A MUG on EASY PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Five easy pays of $2.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Maybe, I mean just maybe, if the stars all line up correctly, it will be a double whammy: A MUG on EASY PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Five easy pays of $2.

Just as long as they don’t send some of these mugs free to random customers! That would reignited “mug gate.”

Respected Contributor

This goes for Anyting with a large Logo.  You want me to advertise for you You Pay ME,  I don't Buy it from You.

Honored Contributor

good grief!!!!! Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I was gifted ITKWD mugs one Christmas when they first came out.

One broke when it fell on the counter - it's ceramic, thicker than Temptations..  Still got the other three.  Word of warning, they get VERY hot in the microwave.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

So what was the big announcement?