Respected Contributor

ITKWD - new kitchen item suggestions?

As I'm here reading the various comments about wanting to see some new kitchen items and the items they are selling on ITKWD becoming stale, I thought I would see if anyone has any suggestions on what they are using in their own kitchen that they really like.

Maybe the folks at QVC could take a look and get some new ideas. 

Personally, I have this in my kitchen, keep it under the sink, and use all the time for drying dishes over the sink.  It rolls up to store, and I use it almost every day.

Could be used for drying dishes over the sink, rinsing fruits and vegetables over the sink, also used as a trivet.  It's lightweight with silicone on both ends, and rolls up.

I love mine.

921d1f82-1949-482a-9ff8-35427ca2f9d1_1.dafc8814e8f2c92c5c14d37d40f11fc8.jpeg

Google "over sink roll up dish drying rack"

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

Re: ITKWD - new kitchen item suggestions?

They sell this in 2 sizes on HSN as part of Curtis Stone's collection.  It has been sold there for several years.  It is great - I've got it in both sizes.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased a large red one from Curtis Stone during his last HSN visit.There is also a small one available. I love LocknLock and have lots, but would love to see more variety of kitchen pantry storage, from different companies. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Havarti  GMTA, but you type faster!😁 At first I thought I would only use mine over the sink, but I have found several practical uses for it. It's one of those things you don't realize you need, until you have one. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2  ~ I love mine too!  It has so many wonderful uses.

Too bad I didn't think of it.🤔  Don't know if Curtis did, but kudos to the person who thought of it and brought it to fruition!  👏🏻🤑

Esteemed Contributor

I love mine too.  Great to put hot cookie sheets, cake pans etc.  on too.  He has a great assortment of things we never knew we needed until we get them.  I wold like to see everyday dinnerware and table linens, 

Honored Contributor

I have given those as gifts and I kept 2 of them.

I love them.  I have a double sink in kitchen. I lay one of those over one sink.  Then I put a kitchen towel over the rack.

Honored Contributor

I also have the Curtis Stone rack in white.  Use it all the time.

Valued Contributor

I am surprised QVC hasn't produced their own version of this trivet. I have 2 of the larger size from Curtis Stone and want to get at least one of the smaller ones. 

Honored Contributor

I also have both sizes of these from CS's line and like them very much.  I pretty much use mine as trivets under those plasticky (whatever that material is - great boards) OXO cutting boards and other non-wood cutting mats that I use daily.  They are perfect for that!