Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan either.  She's tied with the Red Chair blonde host for my least favorite hosts.

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight   @luvmybeetle    The thread is about Julia joining David.  Would you only allow unicorn and rainbow posts expressing that to be a fine idea?  Some of us have watched and don't care for her style.  Is that okay with you?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

No, it is not OK with me.  At least be fair.  Julia is trying.  I know that not everyone appeals to us, but some of these comments are just cruel IMHO.  Julia has a very minimal role on David's show; the star is David.  People should focus on him and the food items.  Just getting sick of negativity.

Respected Contributor

Pretty sure the hosts from QVC are not reading these threads. they're probably counting their money.  People have opinions and it's their prerogative to give them. I say patata, you say potatoe.  Not everyone is going to be Mary Sunshine all day everyday. If I see a thread and I don't like what's going on, I move to another. Everyone, at sometime or another is rude, or obnoxious, or mean, or witchy...whatever. Tis.

Respected Contributor

Re: ITKWD and Julia?

[ Edited ]

They let Stacy Stauffer go for Julia?  Sorry but every time she is on, no matter what the product, it looks like her first time seeing the item. I know my opinion does not matter, but said it anyway.

To me, every time seems like her first day at work and she has been there for months.

Honored Contributor

OK...I started this thread so let me close it.  I should have worded it differently or not post at all.  I felt bad that Stacey was let go but thought Mary or Ali would fill in...ok..life goes on...then they introduce someone fairly new, Julia. I was disappointed and felt bad for Stacey. Fortunately, David is a great guy who will roll along with any changes and we will get used to it as well.  

Sorry to stir the pot.....taking it off the stove!   I put it on with wrong ingredients. 

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight   If you don't want to read different viewpoints, you're posting in the wrong place  That's what this board is all about.  Perhaps you'd be happier on Julia's Facebook page?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think it's plausible she was paired with David because he  is the best host to "polish" any fledgling new host, in need of a  confidence boost, and improvement with their style of product presentation.👍👍

David's attention to detail, professionalism and wit, is just what is needed to guide her along, and help her navigate into a niche of her own. I'm stil rooting for her, and hope this teacher/student pairing will be successful.🤞😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I don't think the changes are going to "change" many customers perspective NOW of shopping with QVC.  In fact, some shows have run their course.

Davids show is IMO soon going to be gone.  Q seems to be focused on a "younger social media" audience.  I say this because most the show is food -- not many things for the kitchen.

All the promos for shows I see are focused on beauty, clothing, shoes, high end home products all of which I'm not interested nor am I interested in "celebrity" products!

I am yet to find what is so special in shows like "Down Home with David", "Shawn's Beauty Finds (I'll pass), etc. 

David has always been professional and I'm sure he feels bad about hosts firings, but, he still likes his paycheck so he's doing his job...sell sell sell

Respected Contributor

Kachina, I will continue to visit and post on these blogs.  Sarcastic comments will not scare me nor intimidate me.  Let's just drop it now and move on.