Respected Contributor

ITKWD Temptations Sunday surprise

I heard Dave mention that on Sunday's show there was going to be a surprise for all Temptations items.  Does anyone know?  I'm hoping it's free delivery and not another easy pay offer.  Free delivery WOULD be a nice surpise.  Does anyone know what's going on this Sunday?

......You look like I need a drink.....
Occasional Contributor

Re: ITKWD Temptations Sunday surprise

I don't know - but I'm with you.  Hoping for free shipping.  If only QVC would offer free shipping on more items, they'd sell them out!  That's why I love Amazon - have a Prime membership and, if I see a cookbook David presents, I run to Amazon and it's usually a better price and FREE SHIPPING.  Guess we'll have to wait and see on Sunday.

Honored Contributor

I heard that too. Him and her mumbled something. I just figured something to do with Easter.  I don't buy that stuff anyway.

Respected Contributor

It will probably just be easy pays again, which is no savings.  Yawn.  For those of us who don't require easy pays, free shipping would be a great option.  

Contributor

Him and her mumbled something? I don't buy that stuff? Anyway??? Sounds a little rude to me. You could have answered in a nicer way, it doesn't hurt

Honored Contributor

I would guess it is easy pay.  That seems to be how they are trying to get more sales.  Free shipping is better in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love all my Temptations from the early years. In fact, today I used one of my "original" pieces & so much better quality than the ones of today. 

I would be shocked if it was free s/h - I think it may be Spring/Easter items. maybe a new design (I was a original OW lover never liked the OW vivid) or the pieces that have raised pattern.

Regular Contributor

I've been giving away all my stuff from her. Wishing I never bought it but for those who like/love it I do hope you get free shipping. That's ACTUALLY savings.

Fingers crossed for ya!

Valued Contributor

Does anyone feel that something is different with temptations  She doesnt seem that interested since she married  Do you think she would sell it  Nothing much new has come since the big day  Tell me if Im wrong  but it is the same old same old 

Respected Contributor

Temptations is finally bringing that long-awaited vacuum cleaner in all colors in old world as well as floral lace.  There will also be a few new and fresh colors as well as a new design.