Honored Contributor

ITKWD, Sunday 3/17 - Roll call!

David V.

Absent

IMG_0729.jpg

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: ITKWD, Sunday 3/17 - Roll call!

Hum.  It said on the main page, he was on tomorrow.  Guess someone didn't check.

Respected Contributor

The problem is many customers sit around and wait all week for these shows and when the star is not on, its a big let down. Remember many of us go back to the days of Bob Bowersox. Its a Sunday tradition for many.
Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat  I really like David and am disappointed when he isn't on the show. I didn't see him on Thursday night either. However, the real reason I'm miffed is I don't get nearly as many vacation days as David!  He's such a valuable employee, he can pretty much write his own ticket. Not so much me. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Since I am not a fan, glad he is off today, but Mary and Stacy keep reminding us over and over that DV is away.....give it a rest! The only reason I am watching is because DV is gone but the reminders are too much!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

David looks pretty snazzy in those shades!

IMG_0729.jpg

Happy St. Patrick's Day!🍀

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

How interesting, several comments have been removed without stating they were removed and why!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

How interesting, several comments have been removed without stating they were removed and why!

@ScarletDove . I see this quite often. Threads gone also. Removing the bad remarks keeps the thread looking normal.

Honored Contributor

Not of fan of Mary so don't think I'll watch the show I recorded.  I should quit recording it anyway as it is pretty much the same old items every week.   (If David has a lot of vacation days, good for him.)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ScarletDove . I see this quite often. Threads gone also. Removing the bad remarks keeps the thread looking normal.

@proudlyfromNJ  Amen to you, how right you are!  I love your response, thanks..LOL at "looking normal"...