Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: ITKWD, Sunday 3/17 - Roll call!

@Daysdee wrote:

Not of fan of Mary so don't think I'll watch the show I recorded.  I should quit recording it anyway as it is pretty much the same old items every week.   (If David has a lot of vacation days, good for him.)

@Daysdee Used to be a fan of Mary, but not so much any more, too much mentoring under DV and it is obvious by her and vendors antics and shenanigans on Saturday show! One vendor even had a shirt stating "we love shenanigans"--I don't, it is unprofessional!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@house_cat  I really like David and am disappointed when he isn't on the show. I didn't see him on Thursday night either. However, the real reason I'm miffed is I don't get nearly as many vacation days as David!  He's such a valuable employee, he can pretty much write his own ticket. Not so much me. Smiley Frustrated

@PA Mom-mom 

I like him, too, and I look forward to those times when I can de-stress and watch something totally unnewsworthy, if that makes any sense. I think this world can use more happy dancing and less hatred.  

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I couldn't take the show today had to turn it off.
Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@house_cat  I really like David and am disappointed when he isn't on the show. I didn't see him on Thursday night either. However, the real reason I'm miffed is I don't get nearly as many vacation days as David!  He's such a valuable employee, he can pretty much write his own ticket. Not so much me. Smiley Frustrated

@PA Mom-mom 

I like him, too, and I look forward to those times when I can de-stress and watch something totally unnewsworthy, if that makes any sense. I think this world can use more happy dancing and less hatred.  

@house_cat  So true! Even my DH enjoys David's shows for the very same reason. He watches and listens to news most of the time. It can get crazy! Sometimes he actually asks me, " Is David on?"

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was it was nice to take a break from that silly Happy Dance?

Honored Contributor

Didn't watch, I don't like the way Mary speaks. David is way too full of himself so I didn't miss him one bit. 

Trusted Contributor

I used to enjoy watching David but no more.  He hasn't changed his shtick from the get-go and I find his routine just plain boring and predictable. 

Honored Contributor

I would rather see MaryBeth, Jane T., Jill or Carolyn sub for David.

Occasional Contributor

I really enjoy Carolyn and Antoinella in place of David. Now days I record all the kitchen shows and then just zoom thru them to see the items. Less irritating that way.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind