Honored Contributor

Re: ITKWD = ITKWM on Sunday, 1/3

@January121 wrote:

No matter who the host is the show has become so boring it’s unwatchable...... same old stuff in every show .... QVC has really gone down hill ... so sad😢

About like these forums in here. All about deer and soap operas. No current news allowed. Getting to be snooze fest in here.

Respected Contributor

Wondering if anyone has tried the Everbowl Smoothies qvc2 deal?

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 - The Everbowl smoothie packs are a brand new item at QVC; today is the first time they've ever been offered or presented.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 - The Everbowl smoothie packs are a brand new item at QVC; today is the first time they've ever been offered or presented.

I think I might try them I don't eat enough fruit!

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 - If you do, let us know how you like them! I was pretty surprised at the price for the packs, which seems very reasonable compared to the pricing of most of the frozen items offered at the Q. Good luck...

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 - If you do, let us know how you like them! I was pretty surprised at the price for the packs, which seems very reasonable compared to the pricing of most of the frozen items offered at the Q. Good luck...

I will, I got the combo and I can split 1 pkg into 2 servings so that's even better. I love the refund policy if you don't like it.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Mary DeAngelis will be hosting ITKWD on Sunday—can't wait! I love the energy and knowledge she brings to the kitchen shows. I really hope they renew her show in 2021.

P.S. For any who haven't been reading the threads, David will be back on Wednesday.

He's on another one of his vacations.. Not a fan of Mary at all.  This is ridiculous back to back Sundays had to deal with Alberti and now this. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever - Yes, we all know you're obsessed with David and you think he should never be able to take a vacation. You've posted about that MANY times. But as you can see from the rest of this thread, we're all enjoying the opportunity to see Mary and others in the kitchen for a change. Today's show has been lovely so far!

And if it makes you feel better, David will be back on ITKWD on Wednesday and next Sunday, and he also has Down Home with David on Thursday and a home organizing show on Saturday afternoon. PLENTY of David.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Reever - Yes, we all know you're obsessed with David and you think he should never be able to take a vacation. You've posted about that MANY times. But as you can see from the rest of this thread, we're all enjoying the opportunity to see Mary and others in the kitchen for a change. Today's show has been lovely so far!

And if it makes you feel better, David will be back on ITKWD on Wednesday and next Sunday, and he also has Down Home with David on Thursday and a home organizing show on Saturday afternoon. PLENTY of David.

@loriqvc   Many foodies enjoy the Sunday tradition of ITKWD.  I know he should be able to take vacation but that doesnt mean foodies can like it !! they should use Mary Beth who is a seasoned cook on the Kitchen shows. Mary Beth was in this morning anyway.  Oh well,  at least its back to normal Wednesday.