Trusted Contributor

I don't know if anyone else noticed.  DH and I had a good laugh.  Unfortunately David had to present Roberta's Kale after presenting Mama Biscuits Cobbler.  It was quite obvious that he wasn't into the Kale at all.  He took one small bite of the Kale salad but you could tell by  his expression that he wasn't into it.  He even had a nice snarky remark to the Roberta's presenter about being young and healthy.

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I don't know if anyone else noticed.  DH and I had a good laugh.  Unfortunately David had to present Roberta's Kale after presenting Mama Biscuits Cobbler.  It was quite obvious that he wasn't into the Kale at all.  He took one small bite of the Kale salad but you could tell by  his expression that he wasn't into it.  He even had a nice snarky remark to the Roberta's presenter about being young and healthy.

I like a good kale salad

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

Maybe a little less cobbler, and a little more kale. It couldn’t hurt, LOL

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@mimomof4 - Actually, earlier in the show, David mentioned that he really likes kale and even gave MarkCharles a hard time about his dislike for it. I don't blame him for not enjoying it as much after eating cobbler—I know I'd feel the same...  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@mimomof4 - Actually, earlier in the show, David mentioned that he really likes kale and even gave MarkCharles a hard time about his dislike for it. I don't blame him for not enjoying it as much after eating cobbler—I know I'd feel the same...  Smiley Happy

We missed the beginning of the show.  I just thought it was funny to have those two items back to back.  Given the choice I would pick the cobbler too.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@mimomof4 wrote:

Maybe a little less cobbler, and a little more kale. It couldn’t hurt, LOL

@QVCkitty1   That sounds like the title of a good country western song!  Woman LOL