Trusted Contributor

Kohls has the 8 qt. for $159.99 and I got an email for 40% off for today only.  Does anyone have this model and are you pleased with it?  Is the stainless inner pot easy to clean when making something sticky/saucy?  Please advise asap.  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: INSTANT POT DUO NOVA PLUS

@WORKING GAL The stainless steel is much easier to use and clean than any non-stick insert.  And the user has the added advantage of not worrying about the type of utensil being used to stir or flip food items in it.

Hope this helps and that you get your order in on time for the Instant Pot pressure cooker.

Respected Contributor

@WORKING GALSorry I didn't see this post earlier.  The 40% is over, but hopefully you were able to decide on getting it and taking advantage of that great coupon.  I don't have that specific model, but do have an 8 qt. Instant Pot with the SS inner pot and not sorry it's not non-stick.  Love it so much I bought a 6qt.  And we're a family of 2. The SS is so easy to clean and like @aroc3435 said, you don't have to be careful with the utensils you use.

Honored Contributor

Is this the same one Target has for $99.95?