Respected Contributor

I've found a new favorite cracker.

I'm not much on sweets but I do love my crackers and chips.  I recently found a new Ritz cracker that I am hooked on.   it's the new Ritz Crisp and Thins Cheddar Flavor.  

They may have been around for a time but I just discovered them.  

Has anyone tried them and if so do you like them?

I'll pass on a piece of pie or a slice of cake just give me a bowl of crackers along with some fruit and I'm as happy as can be.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I've found a new favorite cracker.

I've  been hooked for several years on bacon flavored Ritz but I'll certainly try this new flavor.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl 

My DH likes the cheddar and sour cream and chives flavors.

He asked me to post a question for you.

Have you tried the Cheez It Grooves sharp white cheddar crackers?

Esteemed Contributor

@J Town Girl I'm with you on sweets - touch here or there....but cake - cheesecake - candy (OMG no).  White cheddar - crackers A+++++

We the odd ones!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, they are too delicious 🙌🏼😫 - I was hooked the first try too. I have to limit this so I can't buy/eat them like I'd love too. 

⚓️
Respected Contributor

I Love love love the Ritz "Everything" crackers!!! but they are getting harder to find!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the alert; I'll have to check out those cheesy Ritz crackers. My current favorite is Good Thins "The Chickpea One" Garlic and Herb—I don't even care that they're supposedly better for me because they're just plain delicious!

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@J Town Girl 

My DH likes the cheddar and sour cream and chives flavors.

He asked me to post a question for you.

Have you tried the Cheez It Grooves sharp white cheddar crackers?

No, I haven't tried the Cheez-it Grooves yet but I do love the regular Cheez its.   I've been meaning to try the Grooves.  They sound really good.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've  been hooked for several years on bacon flavored Ritz but I'll certainly try this new flavor.

@Kachina624 

Bacon flavored Ritz????

Where have I been!!!

Yum!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl @butterfly123 

I do love Cheez-it - usually I get the white colored ones - less orangy fingers. The groove thins are quite flavorful and crispy. I seen a lot of advertising on Snap'd but have not tried it yet. 

Haven't had Ritz for quite a while and didnt kow they came in flavors. Ritz is similar to Keebler Club crackers, right? More buttery than Cheez-its. I think.

I tried to resist buying a box since I can put it away in 2 sittings. Cause the box is much much smaller now as I keep telling myself.

Not that I say no to sweets. Sigh...