Esteemed Contributor

Re: I've Been in the Dark for 20 Years.

@Mz iMac wrote:

I am the aluminum foil queen. 👸🏾  That being said........

I was in my late 50's when I NOTICED the punch-in tabs on the sides & wondered what in the world????  One of my girl friends told me the punch-in tabs are to hold the roller in the box.  Who knew?  Not me!!!!! peep.gif

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at Sat, Dec 26, 2020-4.00.44 PM.png

@Mz iMac  yea, I learned about that years ago, but then one day I was watching HSN and found the Aluminum Foil Dispenser, also one for plastic wrap and parchment paper. I was so excited. Just last week I bought one from Amazon for my sister.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04  An Aluminum Foil Dispenser?????

**off to Amazon**

ThankYou-smiley.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

**off to Amazon**

ThankYou-smiley.gif

And if you buy the Costco 750 ft roll of Stretchtite there is a dispenser made especially for the large size.

Esteemed Contributor

I have switches that control individual sockets (not both).  So you can turn on the bedside lamp from the doorway for instance, leaving the other socket off.

But there are lot more switches than I can account for.  Where I am sitting I can see 2!

Someone is laughing somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

**off to Amazon**

ThankYou-smiley.gif

@Mz iMac  those that I use is called ChicWrap.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

I have switches that control individual sockets (not both).  So you can turn on the bedside lamp from the doorway for instance, leaving the other socket off.

But there are lot more switches than I can account for.  Where I am sitting I can see 2!

@Still Raining - Was your house built in the '50s? Mine was and has this "feature." It's particularly annoying when I'm trying to plug in holiday decorations and figure out which outlets are the best to use while still keeping the everyday items working.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

@Still Raining - Was your house built in the '50s? Mine was and has this "feature." It's particularly annoying when I'm trying to plug in holiday decorations and figure out which outlets are the best to use while still keeping the everyday items working.  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc 

Nope way older and much redone.

Even has a mystery dimmer.  That one I did take apart and try to trace.  No luck.

Try colorless nail polish with sparkle as a marker.  Ask me how I know 😂