Valued Contributor

I must be bored with the Q as I rarely watch

any more. I completely forgot about ITKWD today and I usually do watch kitchen shows. Then I saw what the items were that were presented and am glad I missed the show. I think I am getting burned out on the Q after all these years. The few tried and true things I order I do so online. Oh well they aren't going to miss the few dollars I spend. I do hate to think about how much I have spent over the last twenty years though. Ugh, I will block it out.

Super Contributor

Re: I must be bored with the Q as I rarely watch

After this hour of beds...then another HOUR of that awful VitaMix......programing is so Awful!
Valued Contributor

Re: I must be bored with the Q as I rarely watch

Been watching QVC since 87. The past year I am so disinterested in most shows. It's a repeat of Vitamix, beds, Dyson and electronics(most of which are older models). All the new products, wonderful jewelry and actual designers are gone. The majority of the hosts are more interested in how many facebook fans they can garner than actually knowing the product. I swear they must be paid by the number of facebook friends. I find myself watching less and less. I guess they rely on new customers and those who don't have many stores locally or shop on Amazon. That's not me in either case. They won't miss me unless there a lot of "me" out there.